Link Worth

Get paid to post on MyLot and earn a extra 10% back

Written by The Boss on 02:32


The first site I am going to offer you the opportunity to make money on is a website called MyLot. On MyLot you get cash for every post you make with no limit to how many posts you can make. So if you made 100 posts in a day, you would get paid for 100 posts. Quality posts will earn more money, so try to post informative stuff rather than one liners.

MyLot will give me 25% of what you earn, so for every $1 you earn I will earn 25 cents. I am going to offer you guys 10% of that 25% This basically means every time you earn $1 on your account, you will get a extra 10 cents from me. This may not seem like much but you have to remember you normally would not be getting this cash and it is quite easy to build up money on there.

The first 5 people to join will receive the full 25% back (for the first month only) so be sure to join now.

There is no minimum amount you need to earn before I send cash on this website. But I will only send money once I receive payment from them, they send payment once a month.

If you do join can you please email me your MyLot username and PayPal details, E-Gold details or UK address depending on how you want to get paid.

Email -ipayyouback@googlemail.com

To join the program please CLICK HERE

If you have any questions please email me, I am here to help with whatever you need help with.

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Get paid to post on MyLot and earn a extra 10% back ”

About The Blog

I offer you a certain percentage of money back when you join money making websites/forums through me. Most webmasters keep 100% of what you earn them, not me! For more info read the blog posts. I also offer webmaster advice, cool website links and much more

Find entries :